What inspires someone to devote the time and energy to being a Providence WordCamp organizer? What insights can she offer?
Here’s a Q-and-A with Organizer and Co-Chair of Volunteers, Daniella Norwood.
- What brings you back as one of the organizers this year?
Danni – WordCamp is a wonderful event with amazing people helping out to make it a wonderful success. It’s working with the co-organizers and volunteers that brought me back.
- What is your favorite part of WordCamp?
Danni – My favorite part of WordCamp is meeting new people in the community.
- How much does an attendee need to know about creating a website to get something out of WordCamp?
- Any advice for a first-time WordCamp attendee?
Danni- Bring your laptop and lots of questions.
- What impressions do you come away with about the other speakers, volunteers, sponsors, and organizers?
Danni- They are awesome!
- What do you do with WordPress?
Danni- My company builds purpose-driven websites and we help small to mid-size businesses with online marketing.
Danni Norwood is a developer and online marketer. She’s the owner of ellajdesigns.com and also a member of the West Bay BNI.
Daniella Norwood and Rachel Avery Conley are the Co-Chairs of Volunteers for Providence WordCamp 2014.
Contact them if you would like to volunteer for all or part of the weekend of September 26 and 27!